06 May 2008

Mommy is gone

I'm sad. Mommy had to fly back to school. I miss her, she played with me all weekend, and I got a lot of belly rubs, walks, and treats. Mommy let me sniff a lot of flowers and pee on a lot of plants the first time she walked me, but then again, she didn't know the area that well yet. Mommy found a way to make me dance. That's what she calls it, I just call it shaking my butt because it tickles. She scratches me right under where my tail curls over and I hop back and forth between my two hind legs because it tickles. Mommy also found out that my outside water bowl is bad and took it away. The stainless steel water bowl from Petco wasn't supposed to rust, but it started rusting. Now daddy has to bring my water bowl in and out of the house. I like making him do extra work, it makes me feel like he loves me more. :P

Shh! Don't tell mommy or daddy, while they were napping on Sunday afternoon, I crept under the bed and farted. I guess mommy was already partially awake, but she definitely woke up, and she woke up daddy too. Guess what? She blamed it on daddy. hehe.. I got away with it!

Back to mommy. I hope she comes home soon, she always brings something back for me. I can't wait!

No comments: