29 June 2008
It's Peanut Butter Time!
Woohoo! Look what I got again! I got more peanut butter!!!! This time, I was not a clean eater like last time. I still had some peanut butter balls/wads stuck to my bottom lip that I had someone help me clean up. But anyways, here is another video of me eating yummy, delicious, scrumptious, delectable PEANUT BUTTER!
Hmm.. what else happened today so far. Oh, I learned how to crawl under people's legs when they're sitting down with their legs up like a triangle. /\ <=Like that. It's just like crawling under daddy's bed but without a bed over your head. (Hey cool! That rhymes!) Well, I can do it when daddy's arm is not calling for me to mouth it. Once daddy's arm is waved in front of me, I'm all for playing with daddy. Crawling around is fun, but being able to fit my mouth over something that's not a rawhide or tennis ball is funner! Hmm.. That's all that went on so far today. I think I'll go to my back yard territory and lounge around in the shade some more. Maybe I can catch a bird?
Oh, so in the back yard, I've been peeing on a weed and that's been growing very well. Daddy says I should pee on his plants and make his plants grow instead of the weed that I like very much. Hmm.. I've been thinking about what daddy said and I think I'll pee on his plants... nah! I like my plant. It grows faster. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment