So Uncle was walking me the other day and a lady came up to him and asked him what kind of dog I was. Uncle was joking when he responded "He's a fox. I got him from Yosemite." She believed him.
Mom makes it sound as if she wants to eat my tail. She was describing my tail to someone and said my tail has a nice golden brown color with spots of black fur that is the cinnamon, and the bottom of my tail is white like the frosting, just warm it all up and you have a nice yummy cinnamon roll.
Is your human looking for ways to get money back for buying your toys and food? Check out Ebates. If you sign into Ebates first and then go through them to go to your favorite toy/treat/food/med buying site, you get a certain percentage back. After you shop enough, Ebates will send a check to your humans (so they have some more money to buy you stuff). If you pair Ebates with a credit card that gives you a percentage back, you technically get more back. =) Click on the logo below to sign up!
7 comments:
And woo and your unkhle outfoxed the stoopid hooman!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We get that comment a lot.
Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.
I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California.
I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.
I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.
See you soon :)
Most people passing by when I am being walked, stare at me and say: "Is that a fox?" Huh! Who would take a fox for a walk?
Mika is adorable is lucky to have great loving parents!
Hi Mika,
We loved the description of your tail on your profile! 'Cinnamon roll' is our mom's favourite.. :)
Can't believe the lady believed that you are a fox! heehee...
Mom makes it sound as if she wants to eat my tail. She was describing my tail to someone and said my tail has a nice golden brown color with spots of black fur that is the cinnamon, and the bottom of my tail is white like the frosting, just warm it all up and you have a nice yummy cinnamon roll.
Post a Comment