21 February 2010

mommys been sad

I dont understand why mommy has been so sad lately. She has been leaving the house very early in the morning which is unusal becuz usually she sleeps until 8:30-9:00 and not come home until like 5-6 or sometimes not until late in the eve.

I have heard them sometimes talke about grandpa not feeling so good and that he is a people hospital and he may not be around to throw me my balls and toys anymore. :( Mommy has been doing alot of crying, so all i have been doing is trying to lick her tears away, but the water tastes like salt,, ick! Daddy too has been coming home very late. I guess all i can do is be there for mommy when she gets upset this week.

namichan

2 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Sorry to hear that your grandpa's not well.. sending healing vibes across to him. Meanwhile, cuddle with your mommy and give her as much comfort as she needs ok?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry fur your mommy's sadness...

I'll khross my paws and send some Sibe Vibes...

Please give your mommy some extra khuddles!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra