22 February 2011

Gopher and Rat

While mommy and I were playing chase in the back yard (I need to help mommy keep her girly figure somehow), I stopped and gave mommy a clue by sniffing a dead rat... and a gopher.

Mommy took pictures with her phone but doesn't know where the memory card reader is, so she will upload pictures later.

Anypaws, that meant chicken tonight! Yayy!

Gopher: 0
Shiba: 2

Rat count is up to 8.. two more until I get more chicken!

4 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Well done!! Your mommy must be proud of you and yeah to the yummy chicken din din!

Kura the Shiba Inu said...

We are so alike! I also like to try to hunt golphers. I bet your mommy loved those dead golphers lying around.

Mika said...

Mommy does actually love it when I hunt gophers. They keep digging holes all over my yard, and it makes mommy afraid of planting things in the ground that she really likes. Mommy is the one who keeps telling me to keep hunting. =)

a girl and her two shibas said...

good job Mika! we chase lots of squirrels up the tree when we go on our daily walks

we'll get them all one day...