30 April 2009

My new hangout spot!

Amidst the packing of stuff at my house, I used my shiba mind control to have the humans leave my room's closet open so I can continue hiding my treats and toys. The closet has been open for probably a week now since daddy accidentally packed up most of mommy's clothes. (Daddy keeps forgetting that mommy doesn't have a lot of clothes. Surprise, yeah? She fills about half of the 6 foot closet with clothes and that's all she has. Her collection of shoes is small too: 1 pair of hiking boots, 1 pair of tennis/running shoes, 1 pair of mid-calf boots, 1 pair of flip flops, and 1 pair of those ballet slipper shoes that you can wear out in the street (Oh, I forgot 2 pairs of real ballet slippers (one old and smelly and the other is semi new that's used for performances). She used to dance and was going to join the school's Chinese culture dance club, but their practice times didn't work with her schedule. Maybe next year.). Anyways, mommy opened the closet to look for clothes that daddy packed up in a suitcase one day and just left the closet open (suitcase closed.. boo =( ) I now use the suitcase that has some of mommy's clothes and a lot of daddy's clothes as my new hang out spot.

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look furry furry khomfy so why not!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra