
Feels like a tongue night tonight...
I was also dreaming because my back leg kept twitching and my lips were quivering.

I woke up soon after a few more pictures of the same thing were taken. Now, I'm curled up and napping again. The bed looks like it's small for me, but I love curling up in this bed and napping. Mommy did an experiment, she took my big California sized king bed and put it next to this round bed. I like to lounge on the California king, but I like to sleep on this round bed. My kennel is currently being cleaned (the bedding is in the wash), so I don't have my kennel tonight. I'm quite picky. If my bed or anything I sleep on is dirty (in my opinion, even if I made it "dirty" by licking the whole part I sleep on clean), I will refuse to sleep on it. I will sit and stare at you until you take the dirty bed out of my sight and clean it. Mommy found that out when I decided to tongue clean my bed (it started out as a regular paw cleaning) and the next thing she knew, I was sitting outside of my kennel looking at her refusing to go in. Mommy then looked in the kennel and my bed looked clean, just felt wet with no odor (she smelled it to make sure I didn't pee on it.. why would I pee on my own bed?). I still wouldn't go in after she dried it with a towel; it needed to be washed and dried before it was clean enough for me. Tongue cleaning was not enough..
Anyways, happy =P sleeping night, everyone!
I forgot to say, the camera has been found!

8 comments:
Since woo have found the khamera, I hope woo snag it to take pikhs whilst THEY are sleeping!
Woo look furry khomfy!
Happy Friday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Mika,
We love the way your little tongue sticks out when you sleep.. we do that sometimes too but mom has never managed to take a photo of us. Heehee...
You look very cute sleeping with your tongue hanging out!
~lickies, Ludo
Love the cute tongue picture.
I try to catch my furball sticking her tongue out but only manage to spot her 1-2 times during her sleep.
Khyra: I'm having some difficulty taking pictures.. no opposable thumb..
Huskee & Hershey: this was the first time mommy has caught me sleeping with my tongue sticking out.
Ludo van doggy: Thank you very much!
K@y: Mommy was quite lucky.. I was passed out for over 15 minutes like that.
one of our favorite doggy pals has the pink version of that bed! she loves it! and gets it dirty a lot too (she likes to roll in mud! how unshiba of her!).
Love the tongue pose, too!
We have to dip Nigel's tongue in a glass of water after he naps sometimes. So cute when they sleep that way :)
Hi Mika,
We found you from Huskee & Hershey's blog! It's always so cool to find your breed mates in the blogosphere!
We hope you don't mind us taking a few snifss whenever we can & tagging you in our blog?
Turbo Tails,
Rudolf the Shiba Inu
Goofy the Americano
Post a Comment