26 January 2010

SD Shiba Meetup: January

Here are some pictures from the January meetup for the SD shiba inu group.

I think this shiba is a little confused. Nami's mommy isn't carrying any treats, but Nami's daddy is!

Here is Nami getting some love!

"You distract the human, while I grab the treats!"

Here is a shiba trying to imitate a shepherd.

"Maybe if I hide here, mommy and daddy will forget about me and let me stay here.." -Nami-chan

-Mika's mommy

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I saw some of ME in the pikh with the shepherd!

The shepherd looks like it might be a Malinois!

Tank woo fur sharing your meetup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mika said...

Khyra, you thought what I thought when I saw the shepherd! I have no clue who the owner was, so I couldn't ask to make sure, but he sure looks like my cousin on the "Just for Dogs" box.