10 December 2009
Nami's Christmas Gifts
Don't tell little sis yet, but I'm letting you all know what I got her for Christmas now. Here is a picture of some of the stuff I got for my little sis for Christmas. She got a blue football from a college in Southern California and a handle leash from The Cozy Critter for part 1. (The handle leash is to help her mommy get ahold of her when she really needs to.) Today, I gave her mommy a giant bone and a squeak toy (For those of you who are fans of Disney and Pixar movies, do you recognize where the bird is from? When mommy was at Disneyland, she saw that toy. There is actually a squeaker in the bird's belly. Mommy checked to make sure there aren't any metal or plastic, besides the squeaker, in the toy.). My mommy thought it would be hilarious to get Nami a bone that is about the length of her. We wonder how long it'll take Nami to finish the bone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment