22 December 2009

We wish you the happiest, the happiest...

"We wish you the happiest, the happiest.. the happiest new year!" (From a holiday song, I have no clue which one, but I heard it on the radio.)

We hope everyone enjoys their holidays and get lots of love and presents (the presents don't really matter, but all that love we give throughout the year regardless of the situation, I think we should be shown that at least throughout the holiday season)!

One of the things that my mommy says all the time is that, she loves how we love them through thick and thin. It doesn't matter if we're hurt, or not feeling well, we always offer unconditional love (and we give more love when we know someone else is not feeling well.). The Disney movie "Up" shows that really well, when Dug says "I hid under the porch because I love you." Even though Mr. Fredrickson was not happy with Dug, Dug stuck around because he loved Mr. Fredrickson.

During this time, it is not materialistic things that count, it's showing how much you love and care for someone. We believe that showing kindness, care, and love is the best gift anyone can get.

Happy Chris-Kwanz-ukkuh and new year!

With lots of love,
Mika and Namichan

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy HOWLidays to woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says THANKS fur the earworm...she wishes woo the happiest...the happiest...too!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to the both of you!!!!

D.K. Wall said...

Happy Chris-Kwanz-ukkuh and new year to you too.