Most shiba inus are afraid of water and don't like going out in the rain even to relieve themselves. I, on the other hand, don't mind the rain... at all. When mommy went outside to check the gutters in the back yard, I was out there with her. Here is the proof.. (sorry, about the quality of some of the pictures, mommy had to play with a photo editor to make the photo light enough so you can tell where I am or see the wet background)

You can tell that the ground is wet because you can see my reflection on the ground.

"Mommy, come out and play with me!"

You can see the water drops, kind of.. It's not clear, but I think this proves I was in the rain.
Look at my muzzle. It's all wet from the rain. My back is wet too, but I am not sure if you can tell.

1 comment:
Way to go!
I LOVE being out in the rain!
Mom khalls me Princess RainKhloud!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My word is AQUAR!
Post a Comment