Sorry, there are no pictures of me with my head in the box trying to get tennis balls out.. good luck to mommy for getting a picture of me like that. =P There are no pictures of the little kids that were giving me lots of love either, but there are picture updates to me grounding myself and me spending time at god mommy's house.
Now I'll turn the computer over to mommy where she will post pictures of things that happened in the last few months...
-Mika
Alrighty.. this stuff is probably going to be out of order because I just did a massive dump from my phone to my computer via bluetooth. Boy did that take a while to get everything set up and synced..
Remember when I mention in earlier posts that Mika loves water? W was taking a bath and Mika heard some splashing, so he goes over to investigate:

Then Mika loses interest and leaves, W is smart and closes that side of the sliding door but opens the other to let some heat out. Mika again hears splashing and goes over to investigate further... much further:
Then he just sits and waits for another splash...
He didn't fall in that night, but we realized afterwards that the doors need to be mostly closed when someone is taking a bath. Mika will pop by every now and then when one of us is showering, but just to check in and say hi, then he leaves and does his own thing.I'm glad Mika can be so calm when I take him out. Here he is at Panera bread. We were meeting up with Nami and her mommy for lunch.

When I was visiting my family, I took Mika to the high school I went to. Uncle Tennis Ball was meeting up with his friends to play soccer, so I decided to meander around the school and park (it was a great day). My high school had a looooot of squirrels and I think Mika found his prey drive there. He would not leave this hole alone.

One night, I decided to go to my friend's house to play on her Nintendo Wii Fit. I didn't know they had a place where you can keep track of your dog's weight too. I thought I needed to get Mika on the board so it could weigh him, so this is him sitting patiently for the Wii to say "step off the board." lol
It turns out, you need to get on the board holding your dog. Obviously, the Wii assumes you own a small dog. It was fun though and I got a ton of odd looks from Mika watching me hula hoop with the invisible hula hoop.And lastly, this is the most recent. I was chasing Mika and Nami around the back yard to burn off their energy. I had two shiba running the shiba 500 around me, it was getting hard to keep track of. This is the result of the shiba 500:
Mika didn't even bother heading over to his bed, he just plopped down on the pile of dirty laundry and fell right to sleep.

3 comments:
The pikhs are all pawesome but the last is inkhredibly khute!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are with Khyra - a comfy bed can be made out of anything.
Wow, a shiba that actually volunteers to get into water?! That is unheard of and special.
Niko screams like there is no tomorrow during bath time.
Nice censoring work hehehe.
Post a Comment