Mommy was sooooooooooooo mean this weekend! She received two packages from Uncle Tennis Ball (You will know the reason why I call Mommy's brother, Uncle Tennis Ball later..) within the last month. The small box (first package) had some cards and other stuff in it... and a zip top bag with 3 tennis balls in it. I was very, very, very, very interested in that box. I was head deep in that box sniffing until mommy said the magic "ah-ah" word that means I need to stop. I stopped and looked at her with my protesting eyes, but she put the box on top of the dresser. Booooooooo!! Anyways, about a week later, another package came from Uncle Tennis Ball. This one, mommy had barely opened. (This was the medium flat rate box from USPS.) She had just barely opened it enough to get her shoes out. Why she had Uncle Tennis Ball send her shoes for some event this weekend, I don't know. She could have just bought a new pair that little sis, Nami would have spread her love on. =) Anyways, I was pawing, and pawing at the box and finally daddy asked mommy why I was pawing at the box. She responded, "Because there are, look, t-e-n-n-i-s b-a-l-l-s in here." Then mommy had the (what she thought was brilliant) idea to put the three tennis balls from the package before plus leave the two tennis ball in the box to see if I can take them out... What a meanie!! She was laughing so hard when I stuck my whole head into the box to grab the tennis ball and *almost* got stuck. It took me a few seconds to figure out how to get my head out. What was even worse? When I took 4 balls out, daddy put the 4 back into the box and I had to do it all over again for Auntie J (Nami's mommy) to watch. After the second time, I took all of them out and went under the bed with one of my beloved presents from Uncle Tennis Ball. I refused to come out when mommy was leaving for the Mira Mar Air Show. It took them 5 minutes to get me out from under the bed with my tennis ball.
I would have loved to have gone to the air show with mommy and Auntie J, but the Marines would not have let me in (even though I'm used to the sounds that the jets make because we used to live right next to that base.) It's ok, I got to play with my beloved tennis ball while she was gone. Anyways, if you can't tell, tennis balls are my weakness. I will do anything and everything for the chance to play with a tennis ball. Of course, real chicken, and filet mignon, and fish are at the top of the list too, but if none of those are readily available, a tennis ball will do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We soooo needed to see pikhs of that!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Post a Comment