Shiba: 2
Gopher: 0
Another gopher was found in the back yard today. Guess who got a nice plate of shredded chicken, rice, and a small handful of kibble? (I am true to my promise of giving real chicken for a gopher. Sounds like a fair trade. -1 gopher to chew up the roots of my plants and +1/2 chicken breast for shiba who caught it. Save my plants and I will reward.)
I'd post a picture of the gopher, but this one looks like it got caught in the middle of trying to grab a bite to eat because there is some sort of nut type thing still in its mouth. Anyways, I'll save all of you from the picture.
I should have taken a picture of the plate of food, but unfortunately I didn't think of taking the picture before putting the plate down. Sorry, no picture of the yummy food. (You should have seen how fast the food was gobbled down. The plate was clean when I picked it up!)
-Mika's mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment