24 October 2009
Shiba Meetup
We had a shiba meetup today and it was really fun! I got to see Nami again, and we did well together: NO fights!!! Yay!! We also met a new friend. His name is Taka and he is a huuuuuge shiba. He's very buff and he is taller and longer and stronger than me. Taka's mommy thinks that I'm a mame shiba. Mame means bean in Japanese, and mame shiba are smaller shiba (Like Hana sized, but then again, I'm just a tad bigger than Hana), and all the times that Taka's mommy has been back to Japan, she says, the normal shiba size there, is Taka's size. I feel so small compared to Taka. Even Nami is bigger than me. =( I think I need to workout more, I need to drop the tennis ball at mommy and daddy's feet more so they can help me run more and build more muscles. Maybe one day I can be as buff and strong as Taka.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How khool woo got to meet a new furiend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Post a Comment