31 October 2009

Update on Mika

I think there should be an update for Mika, for people who read the post about the scuffle a month or so back.

Mika is doing much better. If you don't believe me, you can ask Hana/Nami's mommy how Mika looked when she came over for the meetup. Mika is still heavier (fatter) than he was before the fight, but we're working on getting him back into shape. It probably didn't help that he wasn't allowed outside for long periods of time when he was still healing, and he couldn't run.

From the previous posts (Doggy overboard and meetup posts), I'm not sure if you can tell, but he does look a lot better.

To even prove it, he has decided to let me take a picture of him in a box. It was even funnier when he was laying in it, but I didn't get any pictures then, I was still running to get the camera.


-Mika's mommy