I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
For my fellow pups (we're all puppies at heart), watch out for those bird bones, I don't think any of us want to spend our holiday at the v-e-t's office. Oh, and join me in using our mind control to get our humans to give us some table food. =D
For all those humans out there, I hope you enjoy your turkey/tofurkey/turducken/ham (etc) this holiday! If your furkid is not allergic to any of those (tries to use shiba mind control) maybe you would like to share some with us. It would show us how thankful you are of us being your companions. *grins*
[Mika's mom here, guess who is not getting food from the table!
Mika: But mooom.. it's Thanksgiving! We're supposed to have a huuuuuge feast and it's supposed to be a time to be shared with family. Remember one of your favorite movies, Lilo and Stitch? I quote, "Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." You're not going to leave me behind to have all the good food for yourself, right?
Mika's mom: You're not going to be left behind. You have your own way of getting turkey. It's called Turkey and rice baby food dinner! Well, it'll be mixed in with your kibble. We have some baby food left from when you were on the baby food diet from the Urgent Care, one of them just happens to be the turkey and rice dinner. See? You're not getting left behind.. You're just getting your own special version of Thanksgiving.
Mika: You are such a party pooper! I was looking forward to getting my fangs on some nice, juicy meat instead of some crunchy kibble covered with baby food turkey dinner mush.
Mika's mom: You know, I don't ever recall you complaining about your kibble during special occasions when you got baby food mixed in.. In fact, I remember clearly that you lick your bowl clean each and every time..
Mika: I licked it clean so you wouldn't be disappointed that I didn't like it.
Mika's mom: Uh huh.. how come I don't believe you?
Mika: Because.. Oh look! My squeaky bird! *squeak, squeak...*
Mika's mom: Uh huh.. that's what I thought..]
Okay, anyways, back onto the subject of Thanksgiving dinner. I hope everyone has a delicious meal with lots of food coma!
Happy Turducken/Tofurkey/Ham/whatever you eat today day!
I posted this in the comment area of Khyra's blog (but it's for all you huskies and malamutes out there), but I think it's funny enough to be posted here as well (also, I had trouble finding Thanksgiving shiba pictures).


2 comments:
What a great post!
Happy Thanksgiving to woo too!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Excellent post and not dissimilar conversations occurring here.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment