Happy Post Thanksgiving Everyone! I knew mom was making something specail when i saw her bring out 2 packages of something green(ie..spinich) and then chopping up some sort of white crunchy thing to which i didnt like..(blech dont like waterchestnuts) and then putting in some sort of package into the green thing.. I think they called it soup mix. Then gatherd up all the crackers she had on top of the refrigerator and left. She least spent lots of time with me in the morning. We watched/played around during the Macy's parade and then mom watched the dog show. ( dad was at grandmas place in Orange County--more stories on her later)
It was a good 6hrs that mom was gone and when she came home i was soo excited that i did the shiba 500 around the living rm and bedrm. But then she came out with this plastic bag and had a lil piece of white meat inside.. I was soo excited.. my one and only taste of turkey. mom told me that she sneaked out a piece frm grandma grace's place. So least i got to have something.. Hey mika,, you have to tell your mom/dad to cook on thanksgiving in order for u get something.. hehe.
Got to meet my new anutie Naomi, Uncle Gordon, and cousin Elise this week, as well as daddys mom. I think they liked me, cept for my jumping on them, to which mom and dad had to keep telling me NO! and i think grandma didnt like me biting her pant leg when i was trying to get her attention to play with me. But least i got to meet them.
Thats all for now.
namichan
27 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I greet evfurryone with one good jump up (and khyss) -
THEN it is out of my system -
I'm glad woo got to meet some new hoomans!
AND HAVE TURKEY!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Post a Comment