11 November 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!!


Guess what today is???? It's Veteran's Day!!! Which means.... ANOTHER celebration!! Oh boy, two celebrations in a row!

I thank every Veteran and Active duty military for their service to the United States. Let's also take a moment of silence to remember those who have fallen for our country.



I hope all the Veterans have a great day and no one takes them for granted.

When daddy gets home tonight, I'm going to stick to him like glue and show him how appreciative I am to him (and try to bug him for some delicious human food). hehe..

Look at this picture, it's so cool!


From the Arlington National Cemetary photo gallery:


Happy Veteran's Day!

As one of my human friends says: "To ALL of the veterans out there, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! This day is for you, and comes with much appreciation. I wouldn't have the luxuries I have if it wasn't for you. Some will never appreciate the blood and sweat shed for our freedom, and they take this freedom for granted. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE! IN VALOR, THERE IS HOPE!" -B.C.

-Mika

Note: Pictures on this post do not belong to us, they were found using a search engine. The Arlington cemetery picture was found from their photo gallery and probably belongs to them.

2 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

That is one great high-fiving pic between the soldier and the little kid!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khwite a pawesome post!

Tank woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra