04 November 2009

I get a doggie door!

Well looks like mom and dad got tired of being my door people and finally got a doggie door up. I thought i saw one in the backyard when i first got here, but i wasn't sure if it worked. Looks like dad finally got it together and put it up. I wasn't sure of it at first since it looked a lil smaller than the one i used to have back at my brothers house. Mom worked with me with my favorite treat and helped me go in/out of it. Now I love it! And mom and dad don't have to come running when i want to be let in.. Boy did I have them trained well.. He he..

I even try to sneak out things that i am not supposed to have thru the doggie door but mom keeps catching me and takes them away only after i have dropped them. Then she will give me a treat. :)

I am getting better in my separation anxiety, I now know that mom leaves early in the morning and will come back. Then she takes off again only to return few hrs later. I have stopped chewing and pawing at the doors to which i know dad is very happy about. I guess i just had to learn that even tho mom will go away for a while she will eventully come back

namichan

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How I wish I khould have a doggie door!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom always khomes bakhk! Just remember that!

Mika said...

Good job on training your mom and dad, little sis.

Have you tried pulling your bed outside yet? Or did you just like pulling mine out to see if you could have the house to yourself? =P

Don't worry, little sis, when you get the routine down, you figure out when they are not around, you can get away with a looooot of stuff (like sleeping on the couch). I've been sleeping on the couch when no one is downstairs.. I sneak on there, mommy and daddy don't know, but uncle does, he doesn't care though. Oh and another cool thing about not having the humans around is that you get to rule the house on your own! =D That's my favorite! Let me know if you want more tips on sneaky stuff to do around the house. =)
-big bro Mika