13 June 2009

All is Well!

Mommy's operation thing went well. She's in some pain, but not too much. We're being good so far.
-Mika and Nami

I know that mommy's not feeling well, so I'm being on my best behavior, unlike my *cough* little sis *cough*. (Whispers: I tried to visit mommy upstairs last night, but daddy told me "off" and I knew I had to get off the stairs as we're not allowed on or up the stairs. Most of the bottom floor of the house, and all of the backyard is ours, so I guess I can't complain not getting the upstairs of the house.)
-Mika

Hey, big bro, if mommy wasn't feeling all that well, she wouldn't be walking around so much and bending down to feed us and pet us and stuff like that!
-Nami

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know the THREE of woo will take good khare of the patient!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra