
Just wanted to post that we have no problems with thunder and lightning. We just curl up and nap through it. Hail on the other hand causes [Nami] to bark which causes [Mika] to join in and help her protect the house. We like to go out in the rain and play, thanks to the doggy door, we can run out and play in the rain, then come back when it stops raining and shake inside of the house. =D (M&N's mommy: I guess naming Nami after water helped in that she's not afraid of baths and rain. Nami's name means wave in Japanese. Mika, we've had no problems with water, he loves it. I think Nami is more of the alert dog, she'll bark when someone is at the door, or we're all in an area and the wind blows the door shut and not to mention the hail.)

P.S. The pictures from today's post were not taken by any of us. It was a Google image search. We didn't see the full lighting streak, just a flash of light, and the hail melted as it touched the ground. You could see the little hail drops for a couple of seconds, then it was gone.

3 comments:
I love the rain too!
Mom nikhknames me Princess Rain Khloud!
I'm glad woo don't mind the normal storm stuff!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Nami and Mika...
Let me share something with you.. 'someone' (i.e. Hershey) woke mom and dad up att 4am the night before as there was lightning and some thunder.. she whined the house down and the humans were woken from their beauty sleep. As you can imagine, they were so not amused cos they couldn't get back to sleep after that..LOL!! I don't like storms too, but I normally just cuddle up and imagine it's not happening.
I'm glad i wasn't in any thunder and lightning, i would be so scared! I'm also pretty scared of baths, so i wouldn't want to be outside when its raining!
Post a Comment