14 June 2009

Surprise!

Mommy and daddy didn't tell us that we were going to have a friend over today! We had a shiba visit us! It's the same shiba that came with [Mika] to UTC mall: HANA!
-Mika and Nami

I'm glad that daddy showered me off last night after I went for a swim in the pool. It was great to see Hana again! She's so calm and mellow!
-Mika

Too calm and mellow. I tried to get her to play with me, but she wouldn't. =( It was great to see her again.
-Nami

Hana learned how to use the dog door today, all on her own! She watched Nami run in and out of the dog door a couple of times, then she explored it and hopped in. Looks like Hana's mom doesn't have to teach Hana how to use the dog door. =) It looks like Hana had a fun time today exploring the house. She didn't make it up the hill to explore, but she had fun exploring close to the house and inside of the house. Well, here is a picture of Hana right before they had to go: -Mika and Nami's mommy

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

FROGGY DOGGY!

Khool!

I'm glad woo had a grrrrreat visit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

duo_disaster said...

Ditto to Khyra!
FROGGY DOGGY!

... What's that bunny tail on Hana?

Mika said...

I love getting pictures of froggy doggies! It's so unusual that they do that. I've only seen Mika do it a couple of times, I am never fast enough to get it on camera though.

Isn't Hana's tail so cute!? I love it!
-Mika's mommy