14 June 2009

Escondido Street Faire Update

Here are the things we picked up at the street faire about a month ago. Mommy finally took pictures of the stuff.
-Mika and Nami

For those of you who want one of these, contact Jim swenson at noahsanimals@sbcglobal.net. The site doesn't have much stuff in it, actually, no shiba stuff at all, but there are other ways to contact him on the site: www.noahsanimals.com.

6 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Those are cool stuff!! I am a cross breed and my mom always complains that she is not able to get anything of me. Hehee..

Anonymous said...

We have the security sign too! We just bought it this weekend at a Christmas Store of all places. It's already been installed in the front window.

Maya said...

Hey we have the security sign as well! I got it last December from a site selling doggie stuff. Love it!

pottsjm said...

Neat sign!!!, our mom and dad just bought one that says BEWARE shiba inu on guard duty. Mom also got some neat socks with BOTH a sully and a mikey on them!! It was a quaint little doggy store in South Haven, MI.

Cheers,

Sully and Mikey

Ayato said...

Shiba security co.!!! lol That's perfect for Ayato since he thinks that he provides us with a "service" for everything! Shiba drying service, Shiba security service, Inspection service, tasting service, interior decorating service you name it !!!

** we have a sign that says " guard shiba inu on duty" :)

Mika said...

Wow! I never knew that there were other security signs until I saw the shiba one. I only knew of the "Beware of Dog" or "Dog on Premise" signs...
-Mika's mommy