07 May 2009

Shiba Mind Control

I just came back from the local family owned pet store with mommy and daddy. I feel quite accomplished because besides getting the food that I was almost out of, I managed to use my shiba mind control and persuade daddy to get two bags of treats too. The store owner came up to me with a bunch of different treats to try. The first one, I just sniffed and backed away from. The second one, I took from her and then dropped it because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to eat it. I did end up eating it when daddy handed it to me. The third one, I just gobbled up! Daddy watched me munch on it like it was the best thing in the world and talked to the store owner some more. I was using my shiba mind control to make him buy some and it worked! Right after the store owner said that there were no fillers, wheat, hormones, added salt, artificial colors, byproducts, wheat gluten, antibiotics, added sugar, or artificial flavors, daddy asked me if I wanted some more. That was when daddy told mommy to pick up a couple. I think he wanted to buy three different flavors, but mommy said we'll save the chicken and banana one for next time. We bought the chicken and apple one (left) and the chicken and sweet potato one (right).

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well Done My Furiend!

They look and sound furry yummy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

oooh that looks delicious! and they're good for your joints! that is especially good for shiba!

duo_disaster said...

Yes! Love those! I can munch a pack down in under 10! That's if Dad is feeding...

Goofy also learnt how to untie the "knot" and he only eats the chicken part.

They have this duck jerky treats too which makes us so mad as well.

Yes. Including my silly brother Goofy who is darn fussy of EVERYTHING -- period.

You should try it Mika!