Mika's Mommy posting here:
I found one of Mika's chew and played fetch with him with it for a little while. Now he's chewing! Yay! And it's not one of the CET chews. =) I'm going to keep trying this to see if it works. Maybe he just needs to play with his food for a little first.
12 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dear Mika -
HaRooooWoooo....
Your mom thinks she's figured how to outsmart woo....
HAROOOOOWOOOOO!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hmmm.. looks like you have got a fussy eater too! I am a fussy eater and sometimes it drives mom nuts... Me? I don't think I am fussy, I am just a food connoisseur who likes food... namely GOOD food.. Heehee..
Maybe blue treats would be a hit :)
Mika's mom: Khyra, your message got to Mika a few days ago. He's learned to just fetch the rawhide and not chew on it. boo.. =( All of Mika's rawhides are going to Nami though, she loves chewing.
Post a Comment