09 May 2009

Yellowstone: Battle for Life


If anyone gets the Discovery channel, you should watch Yellowstone: Battle for Life, if you haven't yet. There is a fox that I kind of imitate. Well, I turn my head side to side when I hear something that I need to pinpoint the location of (like that one time I hunted that lizard up in the ice plants), and I tense up and try to walk quietly too. I haven't jumped up and nose dived 4 feet down beneath snow to get a rodent yet. Key word is yet. hehe.. I'm going to wait until mommy and daddy take me to deep snow and I'm going to try it. shh.. don't tell mommy and daddy. I want to surprise them and make them wonder if I'm truly a shiba.

Oh, Animal Planet will have it playing within the next week: 14 May, 15 May, and 16 May.

If you want to pre-order it, the Discovery channel store has it: Yellowstone DVD Or you can wait until it has come out and borrow it at the public library or something, I'm sure they will eventually have a copy. Mommy wants me to plug in: go support your local library. They have tons of good books and videos and could use support. Mommy used to borrow a majority of the books she has read and videos she has seen from the library. She now purchases books, but donates them to the library after she has read them to her heart's content.

Note: Picture is from the Discovery channel store site.

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan pikhture woo doing that foxy stuff!

That is furry khool how your mom donates the books after she reads them!

Happy Mother's Day to her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mika said...

Khyra: Mommy loves books. When she was younger, she went to the library nearly every week to check out books and would bug her daddy to take her to the library. She's really grateful that the library existed because if not, she wouldn't have gotten her love for books.

Huskee and Hershey said...

OK, I am sending the secretary out to get it if I miss it on Animal Planet.. Heehee.. won't it be fun when you show your mom and dad what you can do?! Heehee...

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hmm i've nose dived into the snow after tilting my head to listen and tensing up and emerged with a mole!

Mika said...

Akira and Shiro: Really??? What'd your humans say?? mu ha ha... I can't wait to surprise mommy!!!