Do any of you have odd "sleeping" positions too? Mommy wants to know. She caught me "sleeping" like this and asked outloud "isn't that uncomfortable?" I call it shiba yoga. I'm not asleep in that picture, I'm meditating. -Nami
Is your human looking for ways to get money back for buying your toys and food? Check out Ebates. If you sign into Ebates first and then go through them to go to your favorite toy/treat/food/med buying site, you get a certain percentage back. After you shop enough, Ebates will send a check to your humans (so they have some more money to buy you stuff). If you pair Ebates with a credit card that gives you a percentage back, you technically get more back. =) Click on the logo below to sign up!
6 comments:
I khan't get the pikh to load BUT I bet woo are furry khomfy!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Sorry, Khyra, mommy set the pictures to have some weird permission thing. I don't know what she's talking about. Anyways, she fixed it. =)
-Nami
looks pretty comfy to us!
Hi Mika...
I can totally tell that you were meditating.... OMMmmmmmm.....
Why be common and boring while sleeping?! Always strike a pose because we are proud and we are Shiba!
Hey I love that hedgehog! He looks just like the one in our house.
You want weird sleeping positions? haha check out this one. This of one of my shibas, Yuki-san
Post a Comment